428 Middle Road,
Greenbank, QLD 4124
Available 18th June 2021
Rent ID: 4453036
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Three Bedroom Family Home Surrounded by Nature!
Impressive in proportions, layout and design, 428 Middle Road, Greenbank is a charming three-bedroom residence spanning a vast area of 5000sqm. With a plethora of fantastic features and finishes, this home offers an excellent opportunity for those who are looking to move away from the hustle and bustle of the city all the while having easy access to everything you need!
This property is in its final stage of being readied for its new tenants, with new flooring to the alfresco area, a new solar power system and a brand new roof soon to occur.
Heres what youll love:
- Beautiful alfresco entertaining area with floor-to-ceiling windows and brand new flooring to be installed, perfect for spending quality time with loved ones
- Spacious open-plan living and dining area with brand new wood-look flooring and a gorgeous brick fireplace for winter
- Large 8.8m x 6.1m workshed ideal for those who love working on projects/hobbies from home
But wait, theres more!
- Master bedroom with a walk-in wardrobe, air conditioning and a full ensuite also features large windows which overlook the gardens
- Two additional bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Main bathroom with quality fittings
- Internal laundry
- Well-equipped kitchen with ample storage space
- Covered veranda wrapped around the residence
- 25,000L of water tank capacity to look after the gardens
- Low-maintenance block, fully fenced with neatly established greenery
- Security screens throughout
- Side access with parking for boats
- 2KW solar panels to be installed
- Secure parking facilities (four-car garage/bay shed + two carports)
Easy access to:
- Local schools in the area include: Park Ridge State High School, Parklands Christian College, Greenbank State School, Regents Park State School
- All your shopping needs are covered with Park Ridge Town Centre, Village Fair Regents Park, and Grand Plaza close by
- Stay well-fed with these well-reviewed eateries in your area: Park Ridge cafe, Fish And Chips Cafe, Royal curry king Indian Restaurant, Greenbank Asian Kitchens, Phuket Thai Browns Plains Brisbane, Fish Inn
- Breathe in nature at your nearby parklands: Park, Park and Park
WANT TO APPLY OR REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION?
Follow these easy instructions!
1. Go to https://rentals.tenapp.com.au/different/qld
2. Locate the property you want to view or apply for
3. Click 'Apply Now' or Book an Inspection' and follow the prompts
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this advertisement, :Different will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries.
2 Garage spaces
2 Car ports
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Greenbank
Lifestyle in Greenbank
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Greenbank comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 428 Middle Road, Greenbank today!