422 Sugarloaf Road,
Mount Forbes, QLD 4340
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Acreage Semi Rural
Rent ID: 3609255
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
19 Acres of Land With 8 Paddocks & A 3 Bedroom Property With A Shed!
If you are looking for a lifestyle property with acreage but the property is also only 18 minutes to the Yamanto Shopping Village for all the modern day conveniences, then this could be the property for you.
Key Features of the Land Includes;
* 19 Acres with 8 separate paddocks and a large dam which would be perfect for the horses
* The large shed has power, lighting and there are also carports on offer
* Plenty of water storage with 4 x water tanks totalling approx. 54,000 litres
Key Features of the Home Includes;
* The living and dining area has a air conditioner and is tiled
* Beautiful kitchen with a neutral colour pallet and plenty of cupboard space
* 3 Generous sized bedrooms with the main bedroom also featuring an air conditioner
* Stylish bathroom with a shower over bath and storage space
* Throughout the home are security screens and ceiling fans
* Take in the serenity by sitting outside under the covered pergola which runs the length of the home
No many acreage properties become available for rent and this one has a local school bus service and is only 15 minutes to the Amberley RAAF Base.
To secure your inspection of this property, please register your details by clicking the blue tab 'Book An Inspection Time' or contact our Brassall Office.
4 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed wireless connection which is an antenna installed on the property and receives a signal from a transmission tower.
- Fixed Wireless
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mount Forbes
Lifestyle in Mount Forbes
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 422 Sugarloaf Road, Mount Forbes. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: shed, outdoor entertainment, and secure parking.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how