417 Sumners Road,
Riverhills, QLD 4074
$1,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 25th November 2021
Rent ID: 4591635
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious Family Home in Perfect Location!
PLEASE CONTACT US TO ARRANGE A PRIVATE, ONE-ON-ONE VIEWING
(07) 3376 8000 or email@example.com
ATTENDING OPEN HOMES: If you would like to attend an Open Home, please be aware it is a requirement by Government Direction to fill out a Contact Tracing Form which will be provided at the inspection. Face masks and hand sanitiser will also be offered.
This lovely, spacious family home located in the perfect Riverhills position awaits. Offering a elevated position on the quiet end of Sumners Road within walking distance of the River, parks, walking tracks and shopping centres plus bus stop out the front - this one is sure to tick all the boxes on your list!
- 4 good sized bedrooms all with built in robes
- Main bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
- Large carpeted lounge room with air conditioner
- Renovated kitchen featuring an abundance of cabinetry & benchspace
- Tiled family room and dining area
- Main bathroom with full size tub and separate toilet
- Separate laundry with external access
- Good sized yard with paved area for the kids to play
- More photos to come!
*Pets negotiable on application
** Water charges applicable for this property. Please ask our friendly Property Manager for more information at time of inspection.
This home is situated in the popular Centenary suburbs, which has so much to offer, yet is only 11km from the CBD of Brisbane. Picturesque with the Brisbane River and many parks, it's a great place to live. The Centenary Suburbs has many quality day care centres, primary schools and high schools to choose from. Enjoy the relaxing lifestyle of parks, playgrounds, bikeways, Golf clubs, sporting clubs, and our boat ramp park. Shopping and eating out is easy with many to choose from. There is a choice of public transport, and with the new Legacy Way on the Western Freeway, travel is easy.
HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY
Simply phone us on (07) 3376 8000 and we will arrange an inspection ASAP for you.
If you email an enquiry please include your phone number so we can contact you ASAP.
Application forms are available from the property manager at the inspection or from our office.
We accept applications on Centenary Real Estate & 1Form application forms.
"The LARGEST and LONGEST Established R.E.I.Q. Member Agency in the Area"
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Riverhills
Lifestyle in Riverhills
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Riverhills? 417 Sumners Road, Riverhills could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.