415/33 Harrow Street,
Box Hill, VIC 3128
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 6th November 2020
Rent ID: 4116463
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
An Ultimate Chic Living Lifestyle on Harrow!
**ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE - DETAILS BELOW**
Overlooking the wonderful tree-lined streets of Box Hill, this superb modern, architecturally designed 3 bedroom apartment sits on the 4th floor of the modern Spectrum Apartments complex, just a short stroll to Box Hill Central. The lifestyle and location rewards are endless with trains, tram, buses, cafes, restaurants, shopping, hospitals, TAFE, and more on the doorstep.
Featuring open floorplan living with modern exposed concrete ceilings, designer lighting, and quality timber flooring throughout. Three generous bedrooms, spacious built-in-robes and double glazed windows, a large central bathroom with designer fittings. Gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops and Miele stainless steel appliances with gas cooking, oven and dishwasher, and ample cupboard storage. Other features include a separate concealed laundry, security intercom system, and one car park on title.
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic evolves, we kindly ask that you follow the instructions when attending our open for inspections.
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM ATTENDING THE INSPECTION IF YOU HAVE
- returned from overseas travel in the last 14 days
- knowingly come into contact with someone who has returned from overseas travel in the last 14 days
- knowingly come into contact with someone who has been diagnosed or exposed in the 14 days
- any potential COVID-19 symptoms including fever, cough, sore throat, runny nosier unexplained shortness of breath
Conditions of Entry
If attending inspections, please ensure you practice Social Distancing (minimum 1.5 metres) at all times, keeping in mind:
* Our agents may restrict number of people inspecting the property at any one time
* You refrain from touching surfaces, doorhandles, cupboards, drawers, walls, etc. when inspecting the property.
We appreciate your co-operation and ask that you please respect the advice and recommendations of the agent when inspecting the property.
Arranging an inspection is easy. Click on "Book an Inspection Time" or "Email Agent" to book a time to inspect. By registering, you will be receiving any updates, changes or cancellations.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Box Hill
Lifestyle in Box Hill
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 415/33 Harrow Street, Box Hill. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.