415/22 Barkly Street,
Brunswick East, VIC 3057
$2,250 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 30th November 2020
Rent ID: 4148857
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Impressive 2 Bedroom with huge walk in robe + Pool and Gym Facilities
*** Please ensure to book your inspection via the request an inspection button. This is vital as due to Covid-19 restrictions it is required for all inspections to be booked prior. If you require assistance on bookings, please call Marie on 0402 690 868 ***
Located in the impressive Ettaro Building. Right on the border of Brunswick East and Fitzroy North, and an easy walk to trams on both Lygon and Nicholson Streets.
The Ettaro Building has an abundance of first class communal facilities, including a gym, indoor heated pool, sauna, steam room, jacuzzi, BBQ area and roof top terrace overlooking spectacular city views including a rooftop cinema.
Further features include:
- Sparkling kitchen with ample cupboards and a long stone breakfast bar.
- Baumatic appliances including full sized dishwasher.
-Master bedroom with huge walk in robe
- Large second bedroom with natural light and built in robes.
- Bathroom with extra big shower and European laundry.
- Heating/Cooling Split System.
- Basement car park and storage cage.
- Video/Security intercom.
- IGA Supermarket within walking distance.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brunswick East
Lifestyle in Brunswick East
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment. 415/22 Barkly Street, Brunswick East is unfurnished and available to rent.