414/90 Buckley Street,
Footscray, VIC 3011
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4325286
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
When Location and Lifestyle is what you desire!
Welcome to 90 Buckley Street - a truly unique and premium offering in one and only Footscray.
Combining premium finishes with light-filled, spacious design, this apartment includes:
- Floor-to-ceiling glazing to maximise natural light
- Gorgeous open plan living area
- Gourmet island style kitchen complete with stone benchtops and stylish appliances
- Two Light-filled and spacious bedrooms with built in robes
- Fully tiled bathrooms with modern finishes
- Study area overlooking the balcony (perfect for those working from home)
- Stunning City views
- Other features include secure car space, European laundry and split heating/cooling
Enjoy incredible access to the finest Melbourne has to offer:
- Sensational 25km Maribyrnong River Trail at your doorstep
- Traffic-free cycling path right into Docklands and the CBD
- Footscray and Seddon train stations are just a short walk away (800m)
- Easy access to the bustling heart of Melbourne (about 10 minutes by train and 12 minutes by car)
- Moments from an array of parks, Highpoint Shopping Centre, Flemington Racecourse and Victoria University.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Footscray
Lifestyle in Footscray
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 414/90 Buckley Street, Footscray. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.