414/22 Doris Street,
North Sydney, NSW 2060
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4236011
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Conveniently Located One Bedroom Unit with Parking
Renovated one bedroom unit in the popular Glen Ormiston Building, set amid tranquil, park like grounds while having the convenience of local proximity to North Sydney, the City, shops and restaurants and a short stroll to Anderson Park and Neutral Bay Wharf.
- Spacious living with newly polished parquetry flooring
- Entire unit has been freshly painted
- Open plan kitchen with new benchtop and gas stovetop
- Large bedroom with mirrored built-ins
- Private Balcony with leafy outlook
- Single car space and visitor parking
- Excellent shared laundry facilities, building with lift
Click on 'Book an Inspection' to find a slot - if there are no slots available, please text 0410 027 651 so we can book you in.
To ensure your inspection of this property, you must register. If you do not register, the inspection may not be confirmed. By registering you will be automatically advised of any changes, updates, cancellations or future inspections.
NB: Not to be used for Air B'n'B or short term holiday letting, residential tenancy only.
NB: All applicants must inspect the property before their applications will be processed.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries.
To see our other listings -> www.charlottepeterswald.sydney
Charlotte Peterswald - North Shore - 0410 027 651
1 Car port
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for North Sydney
Lifestyle in North Sydney
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
414/22 Doris Street, North Sydney, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in North Sydney.