412/48 O'keefe Street,
Woolloongabba, QLD 4102
Rent ID: 4268432
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stunning Apartment with Rooftop Pool
Stunning views from this superbly appointed spacious two bedroom apartment will impress.
The apartment is furnished, with the option to be unfurnished.
With generous living areas and abundant natural lighting, this distinctive and contemporary apartment has been designed for modern living.
Boasting an open plan, the living and dining area is finished with large tiles and is kept temperate by split system air conditioning in the main area complemented by units in both bedrooms. Step out onto the spacious balcony, the perfect place to unwind or entertain. Sleek and well appointed the ultra modern kitchen features ample storage and stainless steel appliances.
Oversized, the main bedroom boasts a beautiful private ensuite, built-in robe and air conditioning. The Second Bedroom is also super-sized with a walk-in robe, air conditioning, plus a study nook.
* Large master bedroom with mirrored built-in robes, air conditioning and quality carpet
* Second extra large bedroom with walk-in robe, air conditioning and quality carpet
* Open plan air conditioned living area opening out onto the large enclosed balcony via glass sliding doors
* Extra large enclosed balcony perfect to entertain or convert to a third bedroom
* Stunning modern kitchen with dishwasher and microwave
* Conveniently located internal laundry with washing machine and dryer
* Handy built-in study nook
* Stylish furniture package included (list available at request)
* Secured underground car accommodation
* One of Brisbane's best resort style facilities is located on the rooftop of this complex providing a large range of outdoor/indoor activities including a lap pool, spa area plus great city views.
* There is an option to add unlimited NBN to the lease for an additional $25 per week.
Situated in a great central location, the apartment is located just around the corner from Buranda Railway Station, PA Hospital and Stones Corner and Buranda Shopping Centres are just a short walk away. Also, the property is located in the Brisbane State High Catchment area.
** TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE ON 1300 418 193 OR BOOK INSPECTION TAB **
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Woolloongabba
Lifestyle in Woolloongabba
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit in Woolloongabba includes balcony and air-conditioning. Apply to rent 412/48 O'keefe Street, Woolloongabba today!