412/408 Victoria Road,
Gladesville, NSW 2111
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 30th October 2021
Rent ID: 4004609
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
EXQUISITE AND PEACEFUL VIEWS!
Located on the most elevated point in Gladesville, the Breeze Apartments represents a diverse mix of layouts and orientations. The complex offers choices for every lifestyle. This apartment presents a new level of luxury with panoramic vistas as far as the eye can see. Enjoy a lifetime of spectacular views of the sparkling Parramatta River, Breakfast point and of the Sydney city skyline from the communal rooftop while you sit back, relax, reflect and recharge.
Offering a well-designed space with bright interiors opening to the alfresco entertaining balcony. Featuring an open plan living and dining area with high level finishes and a neutral palette. Finishes include Caesarstone or Carrara Marble benchtops, Bosch Appliances, timber accents and hexagonal features tiling in the sleek modern bathrooms.
Apartment Features Include:
- A high-quality 1 plus study apartment
- Stylish kitchen with stainless steel Bosch appliances, Caesarstone benches & dishwasher
- Open plan living & dining area open onto large sunny balcony facing the river
- Floor to ceiling glass doors allowing maximum light throughout
- Carpet in bedrooms
- Luxuriously sized bedroom with built-in wardrobe and lush carpet
- Second bedroom / study room with own builtin cupboard
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning and living / dining areas with day or night zone control
- Elegant fully tiled bathroom with frameless shower, modern fixtures and fittings, floor to ceiling tiling
- Secure parking, A/V security intercom, ample storage, clothes dryer
- Indoor / outdoor entertaining options
- Communal rooftop with BBQ facilities, lift access and panoramic views
This address offers the convenience to the Sydney CBD with bus connections at your doorstep. Quality local schools include St Josephs College, Riverside Girls High School and Our Lady Queen of Peace Catholic Primary School.
- Gladesville Bridge - 3.6km
- Huntleys Point Ferry Wharf - 3km
- Top Ryde Shopping Centre - 2.5km
- Birkenhead Point - 5.5km
- Darling Street Balmain - 7.5km
- Bay Run Drummoyne - 8km
- Ryde Aquatic Leisure Centre - 500m
- UNSW Rowing Club - 3.1km
- Monash Park - 450m
- Gladesville Reserve - 2.7km
Register your interest & for inspections via 'email agent' or 'book inspection' button. Registering your details gives you live updates & priority access to all the information required to inspect & apply for this property.
Disclaimer: Mint360property have no reason to doubt the accuracy of the property information provided. We request that at all times you inspect the property and make & rely upon your own enquiries. Images are not indicative of all apartments.
Mint360property is a COVIDSafe Office.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gladesville
Lifestyle in Gladesville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Gladesville comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 412/408 Victoria Road, Gladesville today!