411 Charles Street,
Kirwan, QLD 4817
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
$1,600 Bond or pay monthly new
Rent ID: 668313
Spacious Family Living
Situated in Kirwan, this family home is ideal to work from home or for those requiring a separate granny flat.
The home itself consists of an open plan tiled living area that has split system air conditioning. A central kitchen adjoins the entertaining area. There is ample bench space and the kitchen is equipped with plenty of cupboards.
There are three large airconditioned bedrooms with built in robes. The bathroom has recently been renovated.
Along a walkway to the back of the property is a completely separate granny flat that consists of; large airconditioned main bedroom with walk in robe, airconditioned open plan living, plus a large well-equipped kitchen and separate bathroom. There is also direct access to an entertaining area that overlooks the central in ground pool.
There is gated access for privacy and security.
* Three Airconditioned Bedrooms with Built-in Robes
* Separate One Bedroom Granny Flat
* Granny Flat is separately metered for electricity
* 600m² Fully Fenced Allotment
* Ideal For Work From Home Business or Extended Family
* Open Plan Living & Dining Area
* Covered Entertaining Area
* Central Kitchen
* Double Carport
* Garden Shed
* Large In ground Pool
* Fully Fenced
* Immaculate Condition Throughout
* Great Family Neighborhood
* Close To Schools, Shops & Kirwan CBD
A great opportunity for those seeking a separate home office or room for the extended family!
To book an inspection time all you need to do is click on the "book an inspection time" icon then select your preferred day and time to inspect. Enter your details to register. You will then be informed of any changes, updates or cancellations for your appointment. If no preferred times are available simply click on the "no suitable times" icon and one of our friendly staff members will contact you to arrange a time.
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kirwan
Lifestyle in Kirwan
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Pets are welcome at 411 Charles Street, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Kirwan. This unfurnished property will welcome your furry friends.