$395 pwHow much could you borrow?
410/8 Hopkins Street,
Footscray, VIC 3011
Rent ID: 4682962
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stylish Brand New Two Bedrooms Apartment ( Unfurnished )
*Apartment is currently unfurnished.
On the Fringe of the CBD this two bedrooms apartment combines premium finishes and light-filled, spacious design. The building is riverfront and provides exceptional water views to the Maribyrnong River, with direct access to the parkland, walking and cycling tracks.
- Floor-to-ceiling double glazed windows to maximise natural light, whilst minimising outside noise
- Gorgeous open plan living area that opens out to an entertainers balcony
- Luxurious kitchen complete with stone benchtops, glass splashbacks and stylish European appliances
- Engineered timber floorboards throughout the living areas
- Light-filled and spacious bedrooms with built-in robes
- Fully tiled bathrooms with matte black tapware and stylish finishes
- European laundry and split system heating/cooling
- Built in Fridge
- Secure intercom entry and secure car parking
Experience the ultimate in apartment living amenities with an extraordinary array of onsite recreational and leisure spaces.
- Swimming Pool
- Function Rooms
- Theatre Room
- Game Room
- Running Track
- Podium Sky Park.
To apply, please use agent code : 405407
INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, NO ENTRY PERMITTED WITHOUT PRIOR ARRANGEMENT.
* Inspection Times and Property Availability are subject to change or cancellation without notice. We highly recommend registering for an inspection you are going to attend to avoid disappointment for cancellations. If you are registered to attend an inspection you will be notified via SMS if the inspection is cancelled*
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Footscray
Lifestyle in Footscray
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Footscray is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 410/8 Hopkins Street, Footscray.