410/8 Cooper Street,
Surry Hills, NSW 2010
$1,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 20th November 2020
Rent ID: 4115583
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
HOLDING FEE TAKEN
Situated on the 4th floor of the highly sought after 'Icon' building in the heart of Surry Hills is this sunlit one bedroom apartment. With stylish finishes and a spacious open plan layout the apartment is only moments to popular eateries, cafes, fashion district, only metres to Central train station and buses servicing the CBD and surrounding areas.
- Timber flooring throughout
- Sundrenched interiors
- Entertainers balcony
- Modern stone kitchen with quality appliances including dishwasher
- King-sized bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Large ensuite bathroom
- Internal laundry
- Security building with lift access and air-con
- Resort-style facilities with gym and sauna
Please ensure that you register your details to inspect the property. Registration will ensure you are instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations.
While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Surry Hills
Lifestyle in Surry Hills
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 410/8 Cooper Street, Surry Hills before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.