409/50 Sturt Street,
Adelaide, SA 5000
$3,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4405237
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FABULOUS TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT - ERGO COMPLEX!
Available: 14 June 2021
Lease Term: 12 months
Apply via www.tenantoptions.com.au
* Spacious open plan living area
* Superbly appointed kitchen - gas cooking, stainless steel Smeg appliances, including dishwasher. Soft close drawers and cupboards.
* Large south facing balcony - ideal for entertaining. Includes gas point for BBQ.
* Two bedrooms - main bedroom with walk in wardrobe
* Built in robes to bedroom 2
* Bathroom with bathtub
* European laundry
* Lots of storage space
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
* Secure car parking for one vehicle
* Bicycle storage
* NBN Internet ready
Superbly located minutes to the Adelaide Central Markets, quality restaurants, shopping, transport and more.
1 Garage space
1 Car port
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Adelaide
Lifestyle in Adelaide
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 409/50 Sturt Street, Adelaide. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.