409/3 Herbert Street,
St Leonards, NSW 2065
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 16th March 2021
Rent ID: 2948764
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Cosy, light filled apartment in convenient location
Modern and chic one bedroom apartment situated in the heart of St Leonards with walking distance to shops, cafes and public transport.
The apartment features:
- Modern kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
- Open plan living with balcony access
- Good size bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Glistening modern bathroom
- Internal laundry area with dryer included
- Indoor lap pool, spa, gym, 24 hr security, 7 days concierge service
- Close to St Leonards train station, bus stops, cafes and restaurants
- Moments to Crows Nest shopping village and the Royal North Shore hospital
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers. need to have an application code to apply, which will be supplied after you have inspected the property.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for St Leonards
Lifestyle in St Leonards
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in St Leonards? 409/3 Herbert Street, St Leonards could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.