409/11A Lachlan Street,
Waterloo, NSW 2017
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4464362
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Modern 2 Bedroom Apartment in Waterloo!
This gorgeous two bedroom apartment on level 4 is ideally located close to the Moore Park Entertainment Precinct. With renowned cafes, delis and eateries at your doorstep, it offers a vibrant urban lifestyle with close proximity to the CBD and eastern beaches.
Features of the apartment include:
- Spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Stylish kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Open plan living and dining area spilling into sunlit balcony
- Internal laundry & dryer
- Secure underground car space
- Close to Coles & Aldi, local cafes, gourmet restaurants and bus stops
Please call Amsure Crown Square on (02) 8399 2168 for more information
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Waterloo
Lifestyle in Waterloo
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Waterloo includes gym, intercom, and balcony. Apply to rent 409/11A Lachlan Street, Waterloo today!