408/7 King Street,
Prahran, VIC 3181
$1,564 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4321404
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT IN PRIME LOCATION!
Surrounded by the glittering lights of Chapel and Greville streets, living at Rue De Chapel puts Melbourne's fashion and lifestyle world literally at your feet. Designed by award-winning architects, these apartments are eye-catching and dynamic. Features:
- Glorious rooftop gardens where you can relax in private,
- Spacious, light and stylish interior
- Low-maintenance living
- Ceramic tiles
- Satin laminate finishes
- Sustainable, energy-efficient appliances
- Security systems
- Open plan kitchen
- Large living area with Air conditioning
- One double bedroom with built in robes
- Central bathroom with reconstituted stone and textured mosaic tiles
- Space-saving euro laundry
- Secure parking.
Step outside of your sanctuary and you are in the heart of bustling Prahran, where you can grab a cup of coffee, catch a movie, or browse the many popular boutiques at hand. Such luxurious living in a desirable location is not to be missed!
CONTACT AGENT TO REGISTER YOUR INTEREST!
Inspections - strictly by appointment. Once you have enquired you will be notified of any booking times available and be kept up to date this property.
You are welcome to submit an APPLICATION with a requirement to confirm you agree to inspect the property as soon as possible. Please go to mornington.eview.com.au and click the APPLY button on the property advertisement, to do so.
DISCLAIMER: In preparing this information, Eview Mornington Peninsula has relied in good faith upon information provided by others and has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information is correct. The accuracy of the information provided to you (whether written or verbal) cannot be guaranteed. If you are considering this property, you must make all enquiries necessary to satisfy yourself that all information is accurate.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Prahran
Lifestyle in Prahran
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 408/7 King Street, Prahran before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.