408/13 Bennett Street,
Mortlake, NSW 2137
$1,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2957893
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern Apartments available for leasing NOW!!!
Please contact PIA'S Leasing Team for inspection!
Enjoy the super-convenient lifestyle of Mortlake with this brand new apartment located near all lifestyle amenities. This apartment is positioned only a short stroll away from bus & ferry transportation, local shops and eateries. Surrounded by lush green foreshore parks, and sparkling water.
Main Features Include:
- Spacious open plan living & dining area, lavished architecture design
- Luxurious kitchen with quality euro cooking appliances
- Gas cooking & stone bench tops, ducted A/C
- Expansive courtyard, security building with lift access
- CBD bus transportation, Mortlake vehicle ferry
- Short stroll to Cabarita wharf & Breakfast Point cafes & shops
1 Car port
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mortlake
Lifestyle in Mortlake
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 408/13 Bennett Street, Mortlake. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.