408/10-16 Vineyard Way,
Breakfast Point, NSW 2137
$3,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 26th May 2022
Rent ID: 4874097
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Ideally Situated Two Bedroom Split Level Pristine Home with Mouthwatering Bay Views!
This upper floor 'Norfolk' apartment captures an endless feeling of internal space, complemented with plenty of natural light making this a haven of urban style completed with full views of the Sydney Harbour foreshore. It features an extremely modern & elegant design throughout making it a unique two-level home with chic contemporary interiors, high quality finishes and private elevated setting that enhances the water views over the Breakfast Point Precinct. The property also offers a very private and low maintenance lifestyle in a great location that is walking distance to local cafes, village shopping and ferry transport.
- Naturally, light-filled open plan layout with lounge & dining areas
- Wide outdoor terrace including sheltered entertainment space
- Stylishly appointed kitchen and sleek Miele appliances
- Two Large bedrooms situated on the floor below with a second balcony
- Ensuite, guest bathroom, and separate internal laundry
- Built-in study corner, two oversized car spaces, and a large storage cage
- Close to Country Club, Swimming pools, Tennis Courts and Gym
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO BOOK AN INSPECTION PLEASE CONTACT OLIANA PUGLISI 0404 246 412 OR 02 9736 3877.
TO APPLY PLEASE CLICK THE LINK PROVIDED: https://t-app.com.au/tenants/sign-up-start.aspx
Cancellation of open for inspection times may occasionally occur due to unforeseen circumstances. For notification of these cancellations please ensure you have registered your details with Raine & Horne Concord.
2 Garage spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Breakfast Point
Lifestyle in Breakfast Point
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 408/10-16 Vineyard Way, Breakfast Point. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: balcony and air-conditioning.