408/115 Church Street,
Richmond, VIC 3121
$500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 18th May 2021
Rent ID: 4376294
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Be in the heart of Richmond's shopping precinct
* Modern chic kitchen with gas cooking with an integrated Ilve fridge/freezer and dishwasher
* Spacious and well designed open plan living. Bedroom with large amounts of storage and great natural light.
* Stunning bathroom with high end features and oversized shower head and plenty of storage.
* Additional features include: Split System heating and cooling, excellent energy rating, private balcony.
* Full size carpark.
Be in the heart of Richmond's shopping precinct, just a 5 min stroll to the renowned A thousand Blessings café and moments from many other trendy Richmond brunch spots.The Richmond Chocolate Factory and cafe just a few doors down perfect to warm up on a cold Melbourne day.
Trams just out the front taking you 15 mins to get into the heart of Melbourne CBD or you can walk 10 mins to West Richmond station and get the train in one stop. Be 5 minutes drive to Ikea and Victoria Gardens Shopping Centre and 9 minutes bike ride to Yarra Blvd, 3 min walk to the picturesque Citizens park, In the zone for a number of prominent public and private schools, childcare and kindergarten.
**NB: Embedded networks for power and hot water and gas exist at this property, details will be provided upon leasing**
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Richmond
Lifestyle in Richmond
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
408/115 Church Street, Richmond, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Richmond.