Holiday - from $900.00 per week
407/89 Landsborough Avenue,
Scarborough, QLD 4020
Rent ID: 2748806
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Scarborough Beach Resort
Located in the heart of Scarborough's business precinct, this trendy apartment brings restaurants, cafés, retail shops and takeaway eateries right to your door step. Not only does this modern unit offer 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, air-conditioning, Wifi and a BBQ, but it also provides for striking water views, lush parklands, playgrounds, water activities with walking and bike tracks. Lounging by the pool, on the 1st level in the complex, is a vacationer's dream. A relaxing indoor spa, gym and sauna will ensure your "inner lifestyle guru" is well rested and taken care of. This attractive unit also provides roof access to a charming BBQ area, complete with table, chairs and a spectacular ocean view. There are also 2 car spaces to accommodate your cars.
Fully furnished including linen.
Port-a-cots, high chairs, are available for hire.
Security bonds apply on collection of keys.
*Prices are a guideline only and are subject to change without notice*
All properties are strictly non-smoking.
3 night minimum stay
7 night minimum over school holidays
Discounts apply for long term bookings exceeding one month or more
Like/Follow us on Facebook at - Holidays in Redcliffe - to receive discounts, information on specials and things happening in the are
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Scarborough
Lifestyle in Scarborough
407/89 Landsborough Avenue, Scarborough, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Scarborough.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how
Need an end of lease clean? Get a free quote, fast!
- Holiday - From $1000.00 per week
- 23/113 Landsborough Aven...
- Holiday - from $850 per week
- 624 Oxley Avenue, Scarbo...
- Holiday - from $750.00 per week
- 8 Murphy Street, Scarbor...
- From $850.00 per week
- 9 Fortune Street, Scarbo...
- Holiday - from $800.00 per week
- 1/94-98 Prince Edward Pa...
- From $1000.00 per week
- 101 Longland Street, Red...