407/20 Napier Street,
Essendon, VIC 3040
$1,999 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4230819
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FOR OPTIONS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY PLEASE CONTACT Alexandra 0433 295 730
Ticking All The Boxes On Napier Street! Inspect today - Move in Tomorrow!
Featuring entrance hall, polished floorboards, spacious light filled living/dining, open plan kitchen with hidden dishwasher and s/s appliances, two good sized bedrooms both with bathroom access and built in robes, main with private en-suite, sparkling bathrooms with roomy showers and the finest of finishes, heating/cooling, separate laundry with loads of storage and a large entertainers terrace boasting spectacular views across Essendon!
Building facilities include security entrance, secure car space and storage cage.
Ideally located with cafes and shops literally at your doorstep and a short distance from public transport, bars, restaurants, park-lands and plenty more!
*** COVID-19 Announcement *** Our office is committed to ensuring the safety of our staff and the general public, and in line with current government guidelines, we are conducting open for inspections. You will be subject to strict criteria and guidelines upon attendance, including but not limited to:
- Displaying no symptoms of any kind
- Not touching any surface or hands being placed in pockets at all times
- Providing photo-ID upon entry
- Maintaining a distance of 1.5m from any staff member in attendance
- Lift usage restrictions
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH ANY VERBAL INSTRUCTION BY A STAFF MEMBER WILL RESULT IN TERMINATION OF ANY VIEWING.
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Essendon
Lifestyle in Essendon
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 407/20 Napier Street, Essendon before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.