407/660 Blackburn Road,
Notting Hill, VIC 3168
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 15th October 2020
Rent ID: 2421179
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Two Bedroom Apartment That WILL Tick All Of Your Boxes
Harris Leech is proud to present this two bedroom apartment in the popular area of Notting Hill, close to Monash University, Monash Freeway and Pinewood Shopping Centre.
This modern apartment has an open planned kitchen and living area with split system heating and cooling. The kitchen has white cupboards and is fitted with stainless steel fittings and appliances such a gas cook top, dishwasher and electric oven. Following on from the living area is your own private balcony.
The bedrooms are carpeted with built in robes and the master bedroom has an ensuite with a shower. Like the ensuite, the main bathroom if finished to a high standard with a glass screened shower, quality fittings, marble styled tiles, toilet and basin.
This property includes one secure car park in the basement.
This apartment will impress, so inspection is a must!
Please enter near the corner of Samada Street and Blackburn Road
** IMPORTANT NOTE**
-Our team is taking measures to ensure the wellbeing of all customers and staff in line with official public health advice.
- If you are feeling unwell, please do not attend any private inspection appointments
- Social distancing must be practiced when attending any property with our staff
- A facemask must be worn at all times when attending a property
*** To book a time to inspect this property, please click on 'Request an Inspection Time' to register your details using our online system. By registering, you will be ALWAYS informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment ***
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Notting Hill
Lifestyle in Notting Hill
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
407/660 Blackburn Road, Notting Hill, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Notting Hill.