407/443 Upper Heidelberg Road,
Ivanhoe, VIC 3079
$1,738 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3615820
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Apartment with class
Located only 10kms from the CBD is this two bedroom apartment. Being a resident in the Ivanhoe apartments includes the use of amenities such as heated outdoor pool, gym, library and dining area. Enjoy ample transportation options including the Eastern Freeway direct to the city or head across to the Metropolitan Ring Road for access to Melbourne's north and west, buses along Bell Street and Upper Heidelberg Road with stops virtually at the front door of the building or both Heidelberg and Eaglemont railway stations only a short drive away. This apartment consists of
- Stylish stone kitchen with Baumatic appliances including full sized dishwasher and breakfast bar
- Timber floor living room with split system
- Two bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Central bathroom with stand-alone shower
- European laundry
- Private balcony
- Basement car space with over bonnet storage cage
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, you will need to have an application code to apply, supplied after you have inspected the property.
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising
1 Garage space
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ivanhoe
Lifestyle in Ivanhoe
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 407/443 Upper Heidelberg Road, Ivanhoe. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.