407/408 La Trobe Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$2,585 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3950751
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
*UNDER CONTRACT* SPACIOUS DUPLEX PENTHOUSE APARTMENT IN THE HEART OF MELBOURNE CBD!
This magnificently appointed 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom home in the renowned Empire Building will not disappoint.
Located in the bustling La Trobe Street precinct, this apartment has the following to offer:
- Double storey apartment with large rooms and high ceilings
- Recently revamped with new carpets and blinds
- Secure car parking with designated car wash area
- High quality kitchen and bathroom appliances
- Large master bedroom with European-style bathroom , double vanity and bidet
- Large bedrooms all with built in robes
- Spacious balcony with built-in clothesline
- Short walk to the legal precinct, Queen Vic Market, Flagstaff Gardens, Melbourne Central shopping & train station
Don't miss out on the opportunity to call this beautiful apartment home.
Contact our office today to arrange a private inspection!
1 Car port
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 407/408 La Trobe Street, Melbourne. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.