406/9 Gay Street,
Castle Hill, NSW 2154
$1,760 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 1st November 2021
Rent ID: 4594161
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stunning designer apartments - Now For Leasing
Skyview offers spectacular natural vistas, superbly appointed on-site amenities and enjoys unrivalled proximity to Castle Towers Shopping Centre, Castle Hill Station. Skyview is surrounded by excellent education, employment and leisure options within the greater Hills district.
Comprising five distinct buildings in this master planned community, Phoenix, Hydra, Vela, Lyra and Carina, each building has been carefully positioned to take advantage of both urban and rural views and to achieve a skyline silhouette that blends seamlessly with the surrounding countryside.
Stylish and liveable, each apartment has been cleverly designed to provide a place that feels like home.
- Open living spaces allow natural sunlight and fresh breezes for a comfortable temperature all year round. Skyview apartments deliver a high level of practicality through intelligent design:
- Generous, contemporary living spaces. The north, east and west orientation of living areas and balconies take advantage of spectacular views over the surrounding neighbourhood and towards the Blue Mountains and Sydney CBD.
- Kitchens are modern and intuitive in design with premium quality SMEG appliances, mirrored glass splashbacks and sleek Quantum Quartz bench tops.
- Bedrooms are sizeable, air conditioned and practical, whilst bathrooms enjoy quality embellishments including polished chrome fixtures and frameless mirrors.
- Residents will benefit from their own secure, under cover car parking space and additional lockable storage options.
Elevated and convenient
Invest in your life at Skyview perfectly positioned in one of the most convenient locations in Sydney for work rest and play. The prime location is excellent for singles, couples and families; Skyview is surrounded by excellent education, employment and leisure options within the greater Hills district
- Excellent central location 30kms from Sydney CBD, just 11.4km to Parramatta Sydneys second CBD, 14km to Macquarie Park and only 5.5km to Norwest Business Park
- A 5 minute walk will get you to one of Sydneys largest shopping centres Castle Towers where youll find all your daily needs plus excellent range of retail and fashion providers.
- Just a short walk to the new t Castle Hill train station will open mid next year
- The Hills district is famous for the number of elite schools surrounding the area some of which include Matthew Pearce Public School, Oakhill Drive Public School, Castle Hill Pubic School.
- Perfect for those who love the outdoors just a short walk to Castle Hill Heritage Parkland Castle Hill Country club.
Disclaimer: The particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute an offer or contract. All descriptions, dimensions, references to conditions and necessary permutations for use and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise to the correctness of each item, and where necessary seek advice. No third party supplier or their agents has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property. Images are computer generated and indicative only. Completed apartments may vary from the image shown.
1 Car port
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Castle Hill
Lifestyle in Castle Hill
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 406/9 Gay Street, Castle Hill. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: courtyard, gym, and intercom.