406/9 Edwin Street,
Mortlake, NSW 2137
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4328349
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Deposit Taken - Mortlake Water Views | Contemporary Bachelor Pad
Modern and well-maintained, this one bedroom, one bathroom home embodies effortless apartment living and simplicity with its thoughtfully designed, open plan living and dining space, stylish finishes and sleek kitchen equipped with gas fittings. Enjoy a neat, well sized bedroom with convenient walk in wardrobe, and dually accessible balcony space overlooking complex gardens, with water views beyond. Beautifully bright and conveniently located within walking distance to local schools, parks, public transport, and shops, this home is ideal for those looking to kick-start independent living.
Take full advantage of these features:
- One bedroom with walk in wardrobe
- Balcony with complex gardens and water views
- Stylish bathroom
- Modern kitchen equipped with gas fittings
- One parking space
- Secure building
- Walking distance to local amenities, shops, schools, parks and transport
- Register for inspections via 'email agent' or 'book inspection'
- Otherwise, we cannot notify you of any inspection changes
Secure a time to inspect it by contacting Lawrence Bingham on 0499 777 678 today.
The information contained within this advertisement is for illustrative/marketing purposes only. They do not form part of the lease agreement and prospective tenants need to make their own independent enquiries. This includes enquiries related to utility and internet connections, providers may be limited in certain cases and additional connection fees may apply.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mortlake
Lifestyle in Mortlake
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment. 406/9 Edwin Street, Mortlake is unfurnished and available to rent.