406/7 Greeves Street,
St Kilda, VIC 3182
$1,673 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4211256
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
WALK TO GARDENS, BEACH AND CAFE PRECINCTS.
An environmentally sustainable oasis. This Contemporary building with a stylish urban design and natural botanical landscape really is one if it's kind.
This second floor apartment features:
- Secure entrance access from either Blanche or Greeves Street.
- Open plan living / kitchen with stainless steel appliances (including dishdrawer)
- Lounge room with cooling and hydronic heating
- Floating timber boards
- Huge entertainer's balcony
- Master bedroom with built-in robes
- Study area or potential 2nd bedroom
- Modern bathroom with mosaic tiled shower (dryer a bonus & plumbing for washing machine)
- Secure car space
All this within walking distance to the Inkerman Street cafe precinct, Acland Street and Carlisle street trams.
** To register to attend an inspection please send an enquiry and you will be notified of the inspection times. You must register your mobile number, and confirm via the text message 2 hours prior to guarantee agents attendance **
1 Car port
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for St Kilda
Lifestyle in St Kilda
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 406/7 Greeves Street, St Kilda. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: courtyard, intercom, and balcony.