406/55 Queens Road,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$1,521 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4420916
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Convenient Location For A Modest Lifestyle
You can't beat the location of this stunning one bedroom apartment in one of Melbourne's most sought after building, The Grosvenor.
This is all within walking distance to local cafe's & restaurants, Albert Park Lake & Fawkner Park, the Alfred Hospital or a short drive to the Central Business District and Chapel Street, with trams on your doorstep.
- One bedroom with built in mirrored robe
- Open plan living and dining area
- Open plan kitchen with gas cooking, stone bench top & dishwasher
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Ducted Heating and Cooling
- European laundry with dryer provided
- Private balcony
- Access to pool, spa & gym
- Secure entry and car space for 1 car with lift access
PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection Times and Property Availability are subject to change or cancellation without notice. Please refer to the listed inspection times. If no inspection time is available or you are not able to make the listed times please select Book an Inspection Time or Contact Agent and register your interest. We highly recommend registering for an inspection you are going to attend to avoid disappointment for cancellations. If you are registered to attend an inspection you will be notified via SMS if the inspection is cancelled.
1 Car port
Property Links new
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
406/55 Queens Road, Melbourne, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Melbourne.