406/153B High Street,
Prahran, VIC 3181
$1,750 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3680042
- 0 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Stunning Fully Furnished Apartment
12 month lease at $350.00 or 6 month lease accepted at $370.00 per week.
Located in the absolute heart of Prahran being only just a short walk to Chapel Street, opposite Swinburne University and public transport, this apartment comes complete with everything you need to move in and make this your new home.
Showcasing chic finishes, intuitive contemporary design and a highly convenient address, this sleek studio apartment is a superb lifestyle offering, this is simply one not to be missed!
- Including king living furniture
- Modern Kitchen with integrated fridge, microwave oven, gas cooktop and dishwasher along with a fully automatic Nespresso coffee machine
- Sparkling bathroom with euro laundry facilities including washing machine and dryer
- Floor to ceiling cabinetry with ample storage space
- Split system air conditioning and electric log fireplace
- Secure communal access with swipe access
- Single basement car space
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, you will need an application code to apply supplied after you have inspected the property.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Prahran
Lifestyle in Prahran
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bathroom studio in Prahran comes fully furnished. Apply to rent 406/153B High Street, Prahran today!