$500 per week - please register to inspect
406/11A Lachlan Street,
Waterloo, NSW 2017
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 8th March 2021
Rent ID: 3795632
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Spacious & Stylishly Renovated One Bedroom Apartment
Be quick to view this stylishly renovated one bedroom apartment in the heart of Waterloo. Enjoy the spacious open plan living area flowing onto the private covered balcony. Room for a study corner and separate dining. Love where you live!
Features of this renovated apartment include but are not limited to:
- Open plan living leads onto private entertainer's balcony
- Good size bedroom with large built-in wardrobe
- Well-appointed gourmet kitchen with marble-look bench top & gas cooking
- Fully tiled bathroom with walk-in shower
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Modern timber look flooring throughout
- Interior design by professsional designer
- Perfectly located and a short stroll to the cafes & restaurants of Danks Street and East Village shops. Close proximity to all manner of public transport including Green Square Train Station (800m), buses and Bourke Street bike lanes. Only 3km to the Sydney CBD and 4km to Sydney Airport.
Please call William Hopkins on 0437 244 189 to find out more today.
Please register your interest for inspections via 'email agent' or 'book inspection' button. Registering your details gives you live updates & priority access to all the information required to inspect & apply for this property.
** Note the property is unfurnished**
During the evolving COVID-19 pandemic our priority is the safety and well-being of our clients, staff, and the general public. At all inspections, please:
Maintain at least 1.5m distance
Avoid touching surfaces
Wash your hands or use the sanitiser provided before entering
Please do not book an inspection if:
You are, or have been unwell with cold or flu like symptoms
You have travelled overseas in the last 14 days
You have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Waterloo
Lifestyle in Waterloo
406/11A Lachlan Street, Waterloo, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Waterloo.