406/101A Lord Sheffield Circuit,
Penrith, NSW 2750
$1,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 16th December 2020
Rent ID: 4172825
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Thornton - Near New Spacious and Tranquil
Thornton Central apartments located on the north side of Penrith train station with park and district views, some with water views towards the picturesque Blue Mountains. This large 67 sqm one bedroom situated in the master-planned community Thornton Estate, offering convenient apartment living only metres to Westfield shopping centre, local parks and quality restaurants and cafes.
- Lv 4, South facing, island bench, covered balcony with garden views
- Carpeted open living and dining area, LED lighting throughout
- Filled with natural light from the floor to ceiling windows
- Reverse cycle air conditioning, block-out roller blinds throughout
- Stylish eat-in kitchen with stone bench-tops, soft close cupboards
- Wool-blend carpeted bedroom with mirrored built-in robes
- Four burner stove top with stainless steel appliances
- NBN ready, MATV/PayTV points in living & bedroom
- Quality bathroom with mirrored vanity cabinet
- Large internal laundry with dryer
Security and building
- Audio intercom with security and lift access
- Basement secure parking with storage cage
- Common landscaped courtyards
- Onsite building manager
- No Pets
Available 16th December 2020.
For those travelling to work by train, catch the express from Penrith to Central in 48 minutes (4 stops), or to Parramatta in 23 minutes (1 stop) - no need to deal with Sydney's peak hour traffic on the roads, or try and find a car park at the train station!
***Please note, the photos used in this advertisement are general images of the development and may not be indicative of the actual apartment.
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Penrith
Lifestyle in Penrith
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Penrith includes intercom, balcony, and dishwasher. Apply to rent 406/101A Lord Sheffield Circuit, Penrith today!