406/425 Bourke Street,
Surry Hills, NSW 2010
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 23rd September 2020
Rent ID: 4078464
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Large One Bedroom in Popular 'Jasper'
This Modern, spacious open plan apartment is yours to enjoy. Located footsteps from bars, cosmopolitan cafes and restaurants, CBD transit and the ever vibrant Oxford street.
- Large bedroom with natural light, built-in robe
- Internal Laundry facilities
- Spacious open plan living area
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher
- Secure parking space for one vehicle
- Security building
- Gym and pool facilities in building
Enjoy the convenience of inner city lifestyle with the ease of modern finishes.
The Jasper building in St Margaret's complex is a truly well kept and secure building, making it a very popular choice.
Available 23rd of September 2020
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Surry Hills
Lifestyle in Surry Hills
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment. 406/425 Bourke Street, Surry Hills is unfurnished and available to rent.