406/292 Flinders Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$1,739 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 24th May 2021
Rent ID: 1747981
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Fabulously Furnished on Flinders!
Stop looking! This fabulously fully furnished one bedroom on Flinders Street has everything you have been searching for! Just pack your suitcase and move right into your new cozy home!
Featuring long entrance hall with built-in storage, polished floorboards throughout the living areas (carpet in the bedroom), good size living/ dining with natural light through the large bay style windows, funky modern yet art deco style kitchen with S/S appliances and gas cooking, spacious bedroom with mirrored BIR, hidden yet fully equipped European laundry with wash trough, extra-large sparkling bathroom and heating/cooling.
Building facilities include a security entrance, basement storage cage, and in-house restaurant.
Ideally located with literally public transport and shops on your doorstep and a quick walk to the Degraves Street cafe precinct, parklands, restaurants, shopping, Flinders Street Station, and the many more amenities this wonderful City has on offer!
Rush to inspect and secure your new CBD Pad!
This property is furnished, the lease period is 6/12 months and available on 24/05/2021.
People cannot attend any Ray White site if they:
• are ill;
• have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and are awaiting medical clearance;
• have been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days; or
• arrived in Australia or New Zealand from overseas, and have not self-isolated for 14 days.
People can return to Ray White sites after 14 days of isolation and without presenting any symptoms of the virus.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Melbourne is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 406/292 Flinders Street, Melbourne.