405/429-449 New Canterbury Road,
Dulwich Hill, NSW 2203
$2,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4165042
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern Two Bedroom Apartment with Expensive Balcony in the Heart of Dulwich Hill
Facing uninterrupted district and city views, this apartment boasts a sun-soaked and open plan living area, large balcony opening off living area and modern kitchen fully equipped with gas cooking dishwasher and pantry storage, perfect for any entertainer!
Conveniently positioned in the heart of Dulwich Hill with transport right on your doorstep. Walking distance to train station and shops. Adorned with modern finishes, boasting a functional floor plan and large built in storage throughout.
This Property Features:
- Contemporary designer kitchen with Ceasarstone benchtops stainless steel appliances and loads of storage
- Two double bedrooms both with mirrored built in robes
- Large, open plan living area flooded with natural light
- Two Sleek bathroom with high end finishes, main with large tub
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout, separately zoned
- Stylish Holland blinds and down lighting throughout
- Spacious balcony designed to maximise the views of the city skyline
- Secure parking space with own storage locker
**Available NOW - 6-12 month lease to commence with the potential to renew and stay on longer term.
Please register for inspection updates as changes or cancellations may occur to inspection times.
Disclaimer: While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Dulwich Hill
Lifestyle in Dulwich Hill
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Dulwich Hill? 405/429-449 New Canterbury Road, Dulwich Hill could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.