405/243 Pyrmont Street,
Pyrmont, NSW 2009
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4280412
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
One bedroom apartment in The Goldsbrough
This one bedroom unfurnished apartment is located within the historic Goldsbrough Building, just minutes from Darling Harbour and the CBD. A short 8 minute walk to Harbourside Shopping Mall with dining and entertainment or enjoy a 14 minute walk into the CBD across Pyrmont Bridge with gorgeous city views. This apartment is perfectly positioned only minutes away from all that Darling Harbour has to offer.
- Bedroom with large built in
- Open plan kitchen with dishwasher and plenty of storage
- Polished wooden floorboards and high ceiling
- Spacious bathroom with bath tub
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Service of 24 hour concierge and security
- Access to 25m heated lap pool, spa and gym.
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers.
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Pyrmont
Lifestyle in Pyrmont
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 405/243 Pyrmont Street, Pyrmont. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: pool.