405/121 Power Street,
Hawthorn, VIC 3122
$1,695 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4342669
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LUXURIOUS 1BED + 1 STUDY APARTMENT IN PERFECT LOCATION!!!
405/121 Power Street, Hawthorn
This stunning apartment is one you dont want to miss!
Maple is all about contemporary architecture, timeless design and luxury living.
This property features a lovely natural color scheme and is fitted with designer stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher, stone benchtops, plush carpentry to bedrooms, and amazing open plan living.
- Located in the heart of Hawthorn near the intersection of Power Street & Burwood Road, 5 minutes walk to Hawthorn Train Station.
- immediate access to amazing retail and dining areas and easy access to M1 Freeway.
- Convenient everyday living with a multitude of public transport on offer including trams and busses at your doorstep.
- Double glazed windows
Despite the beauty of the development, the location must take some of the credit. Hawthorn is located 7 km east of Melbournes CBD, is a leafy neighborhood built around strong community togetherness and lifestyle.
1form applications accepted.
TO BOOK AN INSPECTION click the REQUEST AN INSPECTION button.
Enter your details and choose the day and time that suit you.
If there are no times available, please register your details and you will be notified once an inspection time becomes available.
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not register you will not be notified of any cancellations or changes to inspection times.
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hawthorn
Lifestyle in Hawthorn
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 405/121 Power Street, Hawthorn. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.