404/25 Cowper Street,
Parramatta, NSW 2150
$2,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 4th March 2020
Rent ID: 2989484
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Great location! minutes to train stations and minutes to Parramatta Westfield.
Great selection of luxury two bedroom apartments conveniently located close to Parramatta Westfield Shoppingtown. Minutes walk to Harris Park and Parramatta Railway Stations with buses and ferry service close by. City living with comfort and convenience at its best.
Property Features Includes:
- Fourth floor location
- Practical tiled open plan living spaces
- Carpeted bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- 2 fully tiled bathrooms, masters with ensuites
- Internal laundries with clothes dryers
- Open kitchens with stainless appliances, gas cooking and dishwashers
- Secure parking spaces, intercom access systems
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2020. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Parramatta
Lifestyle in Parramatta
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
404/25 Cowper Street, Parramatta, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Parramatta.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how
Need an end of lease clean? Get a free quote, fast!
- $480 to $520 CONTACT AGENT - NEAR OFFER
- 18/150 Marsden Street, P...
- $570.00 Per Week application received
- 2/81-83 Thomas Street, P...
- $550 to $570 CONTACT AGENT
- 504/140 Church Street, P...