404/13 Spencer Street,
Fairfield, NSW 2165
$1,651 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4002303
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Two bedroom apartment in prime positioning
This beautifully presented modern two-bedroom apartment is conveniently situated. directly opposite Neeta City Shopping Centre and just 200m walk to Fairfield Station.
Elevated up from the action, with districted views from the entertains balcony, this apartment is situated within a private and secure complex. The interior is calmed by streaming natural sunlight in every living area and Its modern fittings and finishes, generous open plan design and ultra-central location bringing everything you need within walking-distance, positions this apartment as excellent value for its next tenant to call home.
- Generous open plan combined living and dining area, leading out to the entertainer's balcony.
- Split System AC located in main living zone.
- Modern, well-appointed kitchen, with stone benchtops and stainless-steel appliances.
- Spacious master bedroom, with built-in robe and modern ensuite.
- Generous second bedroom, complete with built-in robe.
- Light, bright and modern central bathroom with combined shower and bath.
- Internal laundry
- Secure underground car parking for one vehicle
- 200m walking to Fairfield station
- Shops, café's, gym's and more, practically on your doorstep!
READY TO APPLY NOW?
All applications are completed online via SNUG**, please click on the below link and enter the street address to apply:
**NOTE: If there are multiple applicants, the primary applicant must first apply and then nominate the other applicants who will be sent an application link via email to join the tenancy application for the property.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Fairfield
Lifestyle in Fairfield
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 404/13 Spencer Street, Fairfield. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: intercom, balcony, and split system.