404/584 Brunswick Street,
New Farm, QLD 4005
$2,180 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 24th February 2022
Rent ID: 4251148
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stunning Two Bedroom Apartment with Rooftop!
The advertised Open Home time is subject to GOVT Covid-19 requirements;
1) you MUST pre-register as numbers are capped at each inspection
2) you MUST wear a mask and
3) you MUST check in via the QLD check-in app at the time of inspection. This is subject to change at any time
If you do not register you may not be able to view due to the capped numbers at each inspection
Showcasing premium designer finishes and quality fixtures and fittings, this two-bedroom apartment in the heart of New Farm is not one you want to miss!
We are thrilled to present you with Unit 404 at 584 Brunswick Street in New Farm, offering the perfect blend of privacy from the hustle and bustle of Brisbane, yet close enough to enjoy every aspect of it!
Heres what youll love:
- Spacious rooftop with panoramic views of New Farm is sure to be an entertainers delight
- Large balcony perfect for enjoying a cup of coffee in the morning or spending evenings with your loved ones
- Located close to trendy cafes, restaurants, shops, schools and public transport, bringing convenience to your doorstep
But wait, theres more!
- Two generously sized bedrooms with mirrored built-in wardrobes and ensuite off the master bedroom
- Two bright and clean bathrooms with quality fittings
- Open plan living and dining, seamlessly opening up to a covered balcony
- Well equipped contemporary kitchen with stone benchtops, a cooktop, an oven, a dishwasher and ample storage space
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Secure access to the building
- Single car space
Easy access to:
- Local schools in the area include: New Farm State School, Shafston International College, All Hallows' School, Morningside State School
- All your shopping needs are covered with Merthyr Village Shopping Centre, Queen Street Mall, and Spring Hill Marketplace Shopping Centre close by
- Stay well-fed with these well-reviewed eateries in your area: Death Before Decaf, Miss Jones Cafe, King Arthur Cafe, The Balfour Kitchen & Bar, Bella Tiarnie, Mosconi
- Breathe in nature at your nearby parklands: New Farm Park, Merthyr Park and Powerhouse Park
WANT TO APPLY OR REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION?
Follow these easy instructions!
1. Go to https://rentals.tenapp.com.au/different/qld
2. Locate the property you want to view or apply for
3. Click 'Apply Now' or Book an Inspection' and follow the prompts
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this advertisement, :Different will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries.
1 Car port
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for New Farm
Lifestyle in New Farm
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 404/584 Brunswick Street, New Farm. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.