404/148-160 King Street,
Sydney, NSW 2000
$4,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4432519
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
KING & PHILLIP - Brand New Residence In Highly Regarded New Development
Designed to complement the architectural masterpieces that frame its location, these meticulously designed residences pay homage to classic architectural principles using a dynamic and contemporary approach. With nearby St James Church, Hyde Park Barracks Museum, The Supreme Court of New South Wales and sweeping views of Hyde Park to wake up to each day.
- Deluxe kitchen with Gaggenau appliances, inbuilt fridge and stone benchtops
- Timber floors, LED lighting, Soft carpet in bedroom
- Ducted r/c air-con, video intercom entry
- Inbuilt wine fridge, oven, dishwasher included
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Level lift access to lobby and residence levels
- Onsite concierge & Secure entry
Idyllically positioned on Hyde Park and amongst Sydneys most important historical buildings, King & Phillip offers a location that marries unparalleled city living with scenic parkland surrounds.
King & Phillip welcomes you home like no other place in the world.
For any further questions please contact Jack Williams on 0434 881 122 or email@example.com or Kate Zhang on 0415 751 276 or firstname.lastname@example.org
0 Car spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sydney
Lifestyle in Sydney
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Sydney is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 404/148-160 King Street, Sydney.