403 Eyre Street,
Ballarat Central, VIC 3350
$1,668 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3642668
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Family Home In Central Ballarat
Located only 2 blocks from Sturt Street & around the corner from St Patrick's Parish Primary School is this lovely spacious renovated 4 bedroom home. This home features good size formal lounge, updated kitchen has European appliances including dishwasher, wall oven and hot plates, second living/dining area off the kitchen and a large updated bathroom with separate shower & bath and toilet. Separate toilet also. The good sized laundry has bench space and cupboards. There is ducted heating throughout the property and the NBN internet is available to the property. There is a double car garage plus extra room for a workshop. There is plenty of space in the yard for the kids to play. All this only minutes to the CBD.
This property is definitely not to be missed!
* This information has been prepared to assist solely in the marketing of this property. While all care has been taken to ensure the information provided herein is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own inquiries to verify the information. Please note: It is the responsibility of the tenant to check/research availability of internet access at any property. INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please book your inspection online by clicking the "book inspection" button. You must confirm your attendance, or the inspection may not go ahead
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ballarat Central
Lifestyle in Ballarat Central
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
403 Eyre Street, Ballarat Central, a 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Ballarat Central.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how