$710 PER WEEK - DEPOSIT TAKEN
403/9 Archibald Avenue,
Waterloo, NSW 2017
$2,840 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4120494
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FABULOUS, LUXURY TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT - RESORT STYLE LIVING AT ITS FINEST
This beautifully presented apartment perched on level 4 in the highly sought after Rise' development in Waterloo combines great design and state of the art residential facilities.
Perfectly positioned apartment where you can relax or entertain on the large balcony overlooking the pool and spectacular garden area. Enjoy the entire amenity that this wonderful development provides.
Conceived to create a new standard in Sydney urban development, 'The Rise' has an unrelenting focus on luxury and lifestyle.
- Single level, well-proportioned open plan living & dining area with high internal ceilings
- Well-appointed kitchen with stone bench top & stainless steel appliances
- Two spacious bedrooms with built in wardrobes, master with luxury ensuite and extra balcony
- Stylishly appointed bathrooms with walk-in showers
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Extensive internal storage
- High quality fixtures and fittings throughout
- Extra large entertainers balcony overlooking gardens and pool
- Underground security parking
- Security building with lift & intercom access
Residents enjoy an unparalleled living environment, surrounded by quality features including pool, gym, outdoor pizza oven and beautifully landscaped alfresco BBQ areas.
Enjoy the new face of the Waterloo precinct with an array of restaurants, cafes and eateries and the convenience of East Village Shopping centre just 5 mins walk. Love where you live!
Close proximity to all manner of public transport with buses right on your doorstop and Green Square Train Station (800m) just one stop to the CBD, buses and Bourke Street bike lanes - Only minutes to the established 'eat streets' of Danks, Bourke & Crown Streets - Only 3km to the Sydney CBD and 4km to Sydney Airport. Easy access to Sydney's famous beaches and Sydney's acclaimed universities.
Your closest neighbours are the vibrant restaurant and nightlife precincts of Surry Hills and Darlinghurst. One step further and you hit Oxford Street and the designer pubs of Paddington.
Click on "video" button or click "play" arrow in photos for a professional virtual tour of a property of the same floor plan on a lower level.
This opportunity won't last so please call William Hopkins on 0437 244 189 or Katherine Lawson on 0498 007 885 to arrange an inspection today.
***Please register your interest for inspections via 'email agent' or 'book inspection' button. Registering your details gives you live updates & priority access to all the information required to inspect & apply for this property.***
*PLEASE NOTE PHOTOS ARE INDICATIVE ONLY - THIS PROPERTY IS NOT FURNISHED*
During the evolving COVID-19 pandemic our priority is the safety and well-being of our clients, staff, and the general public. At all inspections, please:
Maintain at least 1.5m distance
Avoid touching surfaces
Wash your hands or use the sanitiser provided before entering
Please do not book an inspection if:
You are, or have been unwell with cold or flu like symptoms
You have travelled overseas in the last 14 days
You have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Waterloo
Lifestyle in Waterloo
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment. 403/9 Archibald Avenue, Waterloo is unfurnished and available to rent.