403/88 Carlisle Street,
St Kilda, VIC 3182
$1,925 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4124222
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
1 Bedroom in Central Location
*** Please ensure to book your inspection via the request an inspection button. This is vital as due to Covid-19 restrictions it is required for all inspections to be booked prior. If you require assistance on bookings, please call Elizabeth on 0411 102 515. ***
Constructed by Element Five, this quality apartments feature high end finishes and a contemporary theme for easy bayside living. Kitchen features stone bench and splash backs, stainless steel appliances including gas cooktops, electric oven's and integrated dishwasher and pantry. Living area with engineered wooden floors, split system's and balconies. Carpeted bedrooms with mirrored sliding robes. Bathrooms features basin, toilet and shower. All set in an unbeatable location in the heart of all the action.
· Common rooftop BBQ area on level 3
· Parking - one space per apartment / car stacker - located on the basement level, each has a 2000kg limit, both double and triple stacker system has different height and length restrictions be sure to review whilst on site
· Storage Cages - also located on basement level
· Transport - Balaclava Train Station, Trams No.3 and No.67, Trams No.3a and No.16
· Recreation - Grass Roots Yoga, Ihana Yoga, Luna Park, Palais Theatre, St Kilda Beach, St Kilda Botanical Gardens, St Kilda Bowling Club, St Kilda Sea Baths, St Kilda Pier
· Cafes - Dr Jekyll, Garage Espresso, Las Chicas (the best), Monarch Cakes, Monk Bodhi Dharma, The Galleon
· Restaurants - Café Di Stasio, Captain Baxter, Carlisle Wine Bar, Cicciolina's (great for winter), Circa at the Prince of Wales Hotel, Claypots, Icarusi, Ichi Ni, Ilona Staller, Mr Wolf, Newmarket Hotel, Radio Mexico, The Esplanade Hotel, The Local Taphouse, The Vineyard
PLEASE NOTE: Car park is stacker system. You must inspect the parking area to check if your car is going to fit in there. You need to contact the stacker company for more information. Stacker company's details and operation instruction is located next to the stacker control panel in the car park. There will be no rent discount if your car doesn't fit in your allocated car park.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for St Kilda
Lifestyle in St Kilda
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
403/88 Carlisle Street, St Kilda, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in St Kilda.