403/75 Palmerston Crescent,
South Melbourne, VIC 3205
$2,303 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 19th March 2020
Rent ID: 3118185
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Lively South Melbourne Living
This quality 2 bedroom apartment invites you to enjoy South Melbourne living at its best. Be awed as you step into this luxe, light-filled and near new residence.
- Natural timber flooring throughout the living areas
- Functional kitchens with European appliances, stone benchtops and ample storage
- Light-filled bedrooms with mirrored robes
- European laundry with washer and dryer provided
- Split cooling and heating
- 1 secure car space (stacker)
- Storage cage
An exceptional location on the very edge of the CBD puts you right in the heart of the best that Melbourne has to offer, from Albert Park Lake to the Botanic Gardens, South Melbourne Market fresh food markets to high end fashion shops in Clarendon Street shopping district. Trams are minutes away, ready to take you into or away from the CBD.
***Please note: A car stacker system is installed in the building of this property. Not all vehicles are suitable. Vehicles cannot exceed 2500kg in weight, cannot exceed 1.7m in height and cannot exceed 4.8m in length and 2.05m in width. Please consider these specifications before applying for this property.
***Fees may be applied for car stacker induction and is the tenant's responsible to pay
1 Garage space
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for South Melbourne
Lifestyle in South Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 403/75 Palmerston Crescent, South Melbourne before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how