403/1 Foreshore Boulevard,
Woolooware, NSW 2230
Available 26th September 2020
Rent ID: 4066070
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Two-bedroom unit in Woolooware Bay Development
Bright, modern two-bedroom unit within resort-style WOOLOOWARE BAY development.
* Ducted air-conditioning throughout!
* Two-bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
* Separate study or storage
* Kitchen with dishwasher & microwave oven
* Bathroom plus ensuite
* Internal laundry
* Video intercom system & lift access to basement secure car space.
* Resort-style development including indoor & outdoor pools, gymnasium, sauna, spa, alfresco BBQ entertaining areas.
Sorry, no pets.
Available approx. 26th September.
We are a COVID-19 Safe Workplace. We have put in place sensible precautions to allow the normal course of business to continue, whilst ensuring the protection of our team, clients and the wider community to the best of our ability. As part of this plan, you will be required to provide your contact details at any meeting with a member of our office. We ask that anyone who is unwell, required to isolate for any reason or who has been overseas or visited a COVID-19 hotspot in the last 14 days not attend any open for inspection or other appointment with our office. We encourage you to wear a mask to appointments with our office. Should you be interested in a rental property but are unable to view the property due to COVID-19, please contact our office via email or phone to see how we can further assist you. Thank you for your consideration and understanding on this matter.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Woolooware
Lifestyle in Woolooware
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit in Woolooware comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 403/1 Foreshore Boulevard, Woolooware today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Need an end of lease clean? Get a free quote, fast!
- Deposit Taken!
- 202/4 Foreshore Boulevar...
- Holding Fee paid in 1 week $700 per week
- 904/1 Foreshore Boulevar...
- Holding Fee Taken $590 per week
- 6/210-212 Willarong Road...