403/107 Canberra Avenue,
Griffith, ACT 2603
Available 20th January 2020
Rent ID: 2679085
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious North Facing Apartment in Griffith
** ADDITIONAL PHOTOS WILL BE PROVIDED IN FEBRUARY**
Known for being spacious apartments, privately positioned within the complex, this two bedroom north facing apartment in Griffith is ideally situated with Manuka, Kingston and Kingston Foreshore all easy accessible. With open style living space, modern kitchen and sun filled balcony providing a perfect blend of indoor outdoor space.
Features of the apartment include:
- Located on level 4, 96sqm living space, 8.5sqm balcony, tree lined outlook
- Open style living space catering for living, dining and study space.
- Modern kitchen with Bosch appliances including electric cooktop, great serving and storage space.
- Main bedroom with built in wardrobes and ensuite.
- Second bedroom also with built in wardrobes.
- Main bathroom services the apartment and includes a European laundry with dryer.
- Two split system heating and cooling systems.
- Single basement parking space plus storage unit.
Appreciate the lifestyle and convenience this apartment provides. Easy access to those working in Parliamentary Triangle, Canberra City, Fyshwick and Brindabella Business Park. Restaurants and cafes of Kingston and Manuka and spend your weekends at Fyshwick Fresh Markets or Kingston Bus Depot Markets. Bus services nearby.
Sorry No Pets
Available from 20 January 2020
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Griffith
Lifestyle in Griffith
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Griffith is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 403/107 Canberra Avenue, Griffith.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how