402/4-6 Bullecourt Street,
Shoal Bay, NSW 2315
$1,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 23rd September 2020
Rent ID: 3667615
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern Unit Close to Shoal Bay Beach!
Supremely stylish in a contemporary complex, this elegant apartment has been comprehensively designed to do full justice to its deluxe lifestyle address, 'The Shoal'. Virtually doubling the volume of living space, the home's quiet all-weather tiled balcony is bathed in morning and afternoon sunlight from its divine southerly aspect whilst enjoying uninterrupted 180 degree angle views of mountain vistas. Interiors are presented to a warm coastal finish with floating timber floors, naturally lit rooms, ducted air-conditioning and a wealth of integrated storage. The ultimate walk to shops or beach convenience ties the blue-ribbon bow on this quality executive base, fulltime home or appealing investment.
Not only will you be delighted from the moment you view this stunning apartment, but step out only meters to Shoal bays outstanding crystal blue waters and feel the soft sand on your feet as you wander its glorious golden location. Enjoy a 1km walk up the famous Mount Tomaree Summit and be blown away by the views over Port Stephens, enjoy the cafes and restaurants or outdoor water activities and relaxation that awaits you every moment you step out your doorstep. Combining luxurious living seamlessly with this breathtaking sort after location this apartment will impress and capture you in a tropical ambiance.
- Dual sets of sliding glass doors open to the fantastic rear balcony with wide open sky blues and green mountain vista outlook.
- Modern kitchen with island stone bench top, sink with drainer, inbuilt stainless steel microwave, 4 cook stove top with exhaust fan, practical cabinetry and large pan drawers
- Downlights throughout the space give a modern and sophisticated feel
- Open Plan kitchen, living and dining areas
- The main bathroom includes a shower, toilet, and vanity with mirror
- The master bedroom features double sliding doors leading out on to the balcony, mirrored built-in wardrobe and en-suite with modern inclusions
- European laundry with sink
- Split System Air conditioning
- The second bedroom features two mirrored built in wardrobe and large window with mountain views.
- A short walk down to the pristine blue waters of Shoal Bay Beach
- Lift access to the apartment and secure gated parking
- Close by restaurants, shops, cafes outdoor water sport activities, boating, coastal walking tracks and a short drive to Nelson Bay CBD!
1 Open space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Shoal Bay
Lifestyle in Shoal Bay
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 402/4-6 Bullecourt Street, Shoal Bay. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.