402/35 Lord Street,
Gladstone Central, QLD 4680
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1421388
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stylish Apartment over looking the water
Fantastic Harbour Views
* Fully furnished and fully self contained - except linen
* Quality appliances and finishes
* 2 bedrooms
* 2 bathrooms
* Ducted air conditioning throughout
* No pets sorry
Located in the executive, ASPEX Waterfront Apartments, the outlook from the balcony is breathtaking, sit back and enjoy the harbour views!
Centrally located, this apartment is within walking distance to restaurants and marina parklands.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gladstone Central
Lifestyle in Gladstone Central
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 402/35 Lord Street, Gladstone Central before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.