402/34 Willee Street,
Burwood, NSW 2134
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2752140
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
INSPECT ANYTIME CALL CHARLIE ON 0413 105 740
NEAR NEW 1 BEDROOM LUXURY APARTMENT
This near new residential complex is architecturally designed and offers a spacious living environment with abundant space, iconic building in quiet location. This exceptional near new complex is flooded with natural light and has stunning district/ CBD views.
- Gourmet gas kitchen with Smeg stainless steel appliances, Caesar stone bench top, dishwasher and pantry with ample cupboard space
- Spacious tiled living area flowing to a large entertainers balcony
- Spacious bedroom with Builtin wardrobes
- Bathroom with shower.
- State of the art quality fixtures and finishes throughout apartment
- One secured parking space with direct lift access
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout apartment
- Apartment is flooded with natural light.
- Outdoor Entertaining area with district views.
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Ample cupboard/ linen space within apartment
- Study / Media desk available in most apartments
- Foxtel / ADSL connection available in all apartments
- Video monitored security block with lift and intercom systems to all apartments
This apartment is conveniently located close to Strathfield/ Burwood Shops and Buses at door to city, only a short walking distance to Strathfield train station. This apartment is also minutes from Strathfield/ Burwood schools, shopping centre, local cafes, restaurants and parks. French patisserie in building.
To Inspect Anytime please call Charlie on 0413 105 740.
Email All Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1 Car port
1 Open space
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Burwood
Lifestyle in Burwood
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 402/34 Willee Street, Burwood. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how