402/1B Nelson Street,
Ringwood, VIC 3134
$1,825 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4440496
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Walk to Everything You Could Ever Need
YOU MUST REGISTER FOR THIS INSPECTION! IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER, WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TAKE YOU THROUGH THE PROPERTY. THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION.
**ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE - DETAILS BELOW**
This central and stylish apartment could be the modern abode you've been dreaming of set right in the heart of action. A short walk will take you to the bustling Eastland Shopping Centre with major retailers, dining options, boutique stores and amenities. There are parks, bus stops and the Mullum Mullum Creek nearby and you're just a gentle stroll from Ringwood train station for a quick and easy commute. Easy links to the Eastlink will add incredible convenience and link you to the Melbourne CBD.
This apartment features:
- Low-maintenance and Spacious Living
- Two Good-size Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Open Floorplan
- Covered Entertainer's Balcony
- Sleek L-shaped Kitchen
- Integrated Appliances
- Master Bedroom with Air-conditioning & Ensuite
- Study Nook Area
- Main Bathroom with Compact Laundry
*Photos are for illustration purpose only*
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic evolves, we kindly ask that you follow the instructions when attending our open for inspections.
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM ATTENDING THE INSPECTION IF YOU HAVE
- returned from overseas travel in the last 14 days
- knowingly come into contact with someone who has returned from overseas travel in the last 14 days
- knowingly come into contact with someone who has been diagnosed or exposed in the 14 days
- any potential COVID-19 symptoms including fever, cough, sore throat, runny nosier unexplained shortness of breath
Conditions of Entry
If attending inspections, please ensure you practice Social Distancing (minimum 1.5 metres) at all times, keeping in mind:
* Our agents may restrict number of people inspecting the property at any one time
* You refrain from touching surfaces, doorhandles, cupboards, drawers, walls, etc. when inspecting the property.
We appreciate your co-operation and ask that you please respect the advice and recommendations of the agent when inspecting the property.
Arranging an inspection is easy. Click on "Book an Inspection Time" or "Email Agent" to book a time to inspect. By registering, you will be receiving any updates, changes or cancellations.
1 Car port
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ringwood
Lifestyle in Ringwood
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Ringwood? 402/1B Nelson Street, Ringwood could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.